Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Simple Glow Candle Co. Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Originally founded in 2003, Simple Glow soy candles were our Aunt Suzanne's solution for budget-friendly Christmas presents.  The strong positive response that Suzanne received from friends and family prompted her to make a small batch of candles to sell at a local show . . . to read more about Simple Glow Candle Co click here 

 Simple Glow Candle Co. was generous enough to let me review two candles of choice to review on my blog. I chose Lemon Pucker & Mountain Lake.

I know why I chose Mountain Lake because as kids we went on a lot of family vacations so it just brings back good memories of the lakes and all the great adventures we went on as a family. I'm not to thrilled about the smell of Mountain Lake, but it does smell like mixture of in my view in smells like flowers/laundry soap to me. In Simple Glow Candle website it smells like (smell of wild flowers and fresh spring water fill your home like a refreshing breeze). I will give this one to my pop-pop he loves candles he can put this one in his room. On that note. I love my pick of Lemon Pucker it smells without the doubt wonderful and refreshing. I love lemon scent no matter what, and I will be putting this on my night stand so I can smell the beautifully lemons. Did I also mention that these are Soy candles too.


Other great scents that Simple Glow Candle has to offer maybe you'll fall in love with one like I did (:


Have a question to ask Simple Glow Candle Co., click here

Become a fan of Simple Glow Candle Co. on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...