Sunday, February 16, 2014

Finger Nail Art Vinyl Decals Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was sent some Finger Nail Art by Vinyl Decals to review on my blog. I was on vacation at the time and my sisters got a hold of these because I told them to be on the look out for them. Anyways with that being said the girls had a lot of fun. I still have yet to get the pictures on their phone. Nail Art has been very popular for a couple of years. I know we all love to get our nails done, but to expensive so why not just use nail stickers very cheap & affordable. I love the heart ones the best those never get old, but the stars are a little girly and young. Overall your young kids ages 5 and up I think would be best to stick with the nail sticker art for nails and than as they get older introduce them to getting their nails done. I am a big fan of getting mine done, but the prices are ridiculous sometimes! I will update you on a picture as soon as I get my sisters pictures (:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...