Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Click N' Dig Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


 I received the F6 Item Finder from Click N' Dig for my review on my blog. This package includes: 1 transmitter, 3 key ring receivers, 3 thin receivers, 3 key ring attachments, double-sided adhesive tape, extra batteries.

 I thought this item was something really interesting to try out and I just had to see it for myself. I didn't quite assemble it right maybe I was thinking I knew what I was doing but not quite, so I need my husband for this one. Although I like the idea of never loosing my keys again because almost all of us have misplaced our keys before I know I have. Also loosing our cell phones especially when it's on silent or dead for that matter. The transmitter radio frequency penetrates through walls, cushions & more so the receivers will beep and flash whether they are in another room or lost in the couch somewhere which is really awesome and cool.


Have a question to ask Click N' Dig, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...