Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pure Yacon Syrup Sugar Substitute Review.



I received this product called Yacon Syrup it's a natural sugar substitute that contains multiple other benefits as well as a tasting good. I've never heard of Yacon Syrup before but the benefits in using this product seem very interesting and makes me want to try it even more. It's good for Natural Weight Loss, Supports Good Digestion, Helps Speed Up Your Metabolism & Natural Alternative Sweetener.



It's like a syrup texture and looks a little bit like honey but not quite. They also have a Yacon Syrup Diet which seems pretty skeptical to me anyways. Yacon Syrup is high in prebiotics as well. I don't really use sweeteners all that much I hear they are really bad for you but some people who are elderly use them to because I work in a nursing home and sometimes they use sweet & low but not so sure if that is the same thing. I am all knew to this as well. What I do like about and was reading up on it is that it's high in fiber and I do have trouble going to the bathroom sometimes so I try to eat a lot of foods in fiber and I did also have a test done for cholesterol and I am happy that it can lower that as well. Good for diabetics because it also helps lower blood levels my husbands side his grand mom is a diabetic and would love for her to try some of this too. It's good to use this product three times a day only having one teaspoon. Although I do not like the smell of this at all I do put this in my water or OJ whichever you prefer that is.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like theres a lot of good qualities to this syrup. I would be willing to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...