Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Blue Baby Bum Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Blue Baby Bum was created in 2013 by a mom whom after having her son and not being thrilled with the usability and designs of numerous baby products she came up with the idea of creating more sensible products and making the lives of parents a little easier. Daunted by the high cost of child care, Ms. Landeros decided to start a business that could also help other parents, where arriving at meetings with a baby was a positive selling point and not a disadvantage . . . to read more about Blue Baby Bum click here


I was sent 4 products from Blue Baby Bum to review on my blog I received the Pink Hippos Cover, Zig Zag Red Stroller Blankie, Zig Zag Purple Cover & Zig Zag Purple Car Seat Blankie. I have quite a few friends that have babies and some on the way so I thought this would be the perfect review for me and my friends would love the gifts for their babies.

I thought the Hippos were adorable and the material was so nice and comfy especially the inside. Great for the winter time because it's been so cold here in NJ lately. Aleeah loves it she looks so cute and my friend thought this was really neat because it's a cover for the car seat and perfect timing.

Of course she Aleeah doesn't know what is going on but she looks so adorable she's still getting used to my flash on my phone so don't mind the face lol. Like I was saying above the inside (pink) is the most comfortable and fuzziest blankie ever. I want one myself but a blanket of course lol. It's so comfy & keeps you warm.


She didn't have the stroller out so I couldn't see what that looked like but there is pictures on Blue Baby Bum's website of what the stroller one looks like if you wanted to look more into that. The matching Purple Zig Zags I shipped off to my friend who is due shortly with her baby girl and I can't wait for her to send me some pictures of her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...