Thursday, November 6, 2014

Princess Bowtique Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Princess Bowtique is a small family owned business and have been open since 2008. They are located in a small town called Fort Worth Texas. They help dress your baby up in the cutest premium headbands and outfits. All of their headbands and hair bows they  offer are professionally handmade. They are a small business and everyone is their family helps. They staff consist of 3-5 employees . . . . to read more about Princess Bowtique click here


 For my review I chose the Hot Pink Zebra Baby Girl Pettiskirts Petticoat to review on my blog. It came with a headband too. I love zebra print and so does my friend Crystal she has a baby girl named Aleeah who is 6 months old. She is so adorable in the pettiskirt and headband like a little princess she is so spoiled by me (Tara). I love how the waist of the pettiskirt is adjustable and it fits her really perfect of course she can grow into it because it was a little big on her and the headband I can't describe how beautiful it looked on her.

Some of the other different poses I took of Aleeah wearing her pettiskirt and headband. The material is really soft "they say it feels like a blanket" which is true it has that nice soft material like a blanket. I honestly love the headband and there is no difference in the quality of these beautiful bows. You can see the pride that was taken in making the bow and any little girl will feel like a princess wearing one. Princess Bowtique offers everything your little princess needs from tutu's to rompers and hats, etc. Thank you Princess Bowtique for allowing myself to review this wonderful Hot Pink Zebra Baby Girl Pettiskirts Petticoat & a matching headband to go along with it!

"Me and my friend Crystal joked that she will hate zebra print when she gets older because of all she is wearing now, lol"


Don't forget to like Princess Bowtique on Facebook, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. how cute! she is darling. i wish my LO would keep headbands on longer. I found a couple from Princess Bowtique that are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little girl and the pettiskirt and headband are way too cute. Make me wish my granddaughter's were babies again :)

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...