Friday, March 6, 2015

Total Hair Repair Oil [Natural & Organic] Review



Total Hair Repair Oil [Natural & Organic]

I've heard so much about Argan products before and I have tried out their shampoo and mask for hair and I have to say I am in love with their products although they can be pricy products. Argan Oil I've heard of but never really used it, but I love to try different hair products so I was extremely okay with using this oil for my hair.


Why use Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair Oil?
Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair Oil combines nutrient-rich plant oils to effectively nourish and completely restore hair. Feed your hair with nature's best. Now's the time to replenish dry and damaged hair to give you the beautifully strong, healthy looking hair you desire and deserve.

Key natural ingredients include:
+ Organic Argan Oil
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Sunflower Oil


When I first used Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair Oil I felt my hair feel less dry I usually use a few drops here and there and put it in while my hair is damp right after my shower. This product has a lot of great ingredients, like argan oil and coconut oil, to help leave hair feeling soft and nourished and healthy and I love that feeling. I have to be honest I was very skeptical about using this product because it said oil, but I am so glad I gave it a chance and was able to review this product. I don't really use oils on my hair because I didn't want it to look greasy. If you are looking for a product for your dry and damaged hair, this is a good one to try (:

I did end up only paying $5.48 for shipping for this product but all other opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...