Monday, June 8, 2015

Men's Lugz Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I have been reviewing Lugz shoes for a little while now whether it being woman's or men's and I have come to realize that I am just obsessed with Lugz shoes. They are really comfortable and stylish. I was asked to choose a pair of Men's shoes out of the list that they sent me and I ended up choosing the Habit Chambray in Black/Shadow Grey for my husband Ed who actually needed a new pair of shoes at the time so it couldn't have come at a better time. The Chambray are a lightweight canvas shoe that provide all day comfort and style. My husband choose the black which matches well with everything.

For men they aren't really picky like "us" woman are with shoes and stuff so he was very happy with his decision and said that they were really comfortable and nice and that he loved them. Just what I want to hear (:

He had tried them on after work, but I told him he couldn't wear these for work only when he's home and going out to the stores. I don't want him to get them ruined to quickly while at work. These shoes have a padded collar and flexastride molded memory foam insole which he liked a lot and felt comfortable on his feet. The cushioned insole is always good to have for comfortable walking.


Get 20% Off plus Free Ground Shipping when you spend $75. Use code: SUMMER20. International prices as marked - no coupon necessary.



Keep in touch with Lugz on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...