Sunday, July 5, 2015

CollageIt Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



CollageIt


 I was sent an e-mail to download this software free of charge from Pearl Mountain.

As some of you know I love taking pictures and it's a great way to put all the pictures together and make a great photo collage of all the ones you took. It makes it look more neat and organized as well put together into a collage and CollageIt has some pretty cool layouts and all you do is place your images in the order you want or it does it for you and you can mix it up a bit and that is what I did I shuffled my pictures the way I wanted it to look on CollageIt. Here are some examples below:


Different layouts you can choose from CollageIt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it looks complicated from a small point of view but believe me it's the most easiest collage you could think of it's really handy and all hands on with your mouse of a click to each option you want. I love it.


One of the many collages I made from CollageIt with my son's bat-a-thon for baseball.




 Different layout background colors you can choose from or a picture background of course which looks really nice.


"If the pictures are to small to see just right click on the picture Open Link in New Tab and you should be able to view it better" 




 Mother's Day 2015 another collage I made from CollageIt


 You can purchase CollageIt through their website below:


 Stay in touch with Pearl Mountain on





No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...