Wednesday, July 20, 2011


As much as I love sweets, I do my best to limit them.  Especially for my son, age 4.  I want him to have healthy snacks that taste great and that are also good for him.  After all, I want him to enjoy the snacks. I guess I get the healthiness foods from my mom cause we always like to stay somewhat healthy & not eat all junk crap. Find out more about Crunchy N' Yummy click here . . . 


I received a variety box of Crunchy N' Yummy freeze dried fruits. (Strawberry, Banana, Mango) I opened the box to see what was inside.  I'm not ashamed to admit that I had to open a package.  I chose the mango ones and I ate the entire bag!  I couldn't believe how great they tasted.  I don't feel guilty though, the entire bag is only 100 calories.

Each bag contains one serving, although my son shared a bag and were perfectly content.  The papaya have the fewest calories with just 55 calories per bag.  Banana has the most with just 110 calories per bag.  You will be pleasantly surprised with the nutritional facts of these delicious snacks.  


Crunchy N' Yummy come in 5 delicious flavors: Banana, Mango, Pineapple, Strawberry and Papaya!  As hard as it is for me to choose, I think the mango were my favorite.  Banana was my sons favorite and strawberry were my hubby's favorite.  That being said, they were all delicious.  As a matter of fact, my son wanted to eat them every single day until they were all gone.  Now, they are asking me to buy more.


Where to buy Crunchy N' Yummy products click here

Like Crunchy N' Yummy on Facebook

Follow Crunchy N' Yummy on Twitter



I received the products mentioned above free of charge for the purpose of this review




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...