Friday, February 17, 2012

Blender Bottle

Gourmet cooks rely on the wire whisk to blend their ingredients into a smooth and light consistency. Now you can do the same with the BlenderBottle®.
The patented BlenderBall® wire whisk moves freely throughout the bottle as you shake it, mixing the thickest ingredients with ease. Now you can mix it smooth—anytime, anywhere!
 
 I was sent out a Blender Bottle with an Insulated Sling to review along with their 101 Blender Bottle Recipes. I just want to say that I love this Bottle Blender it's easy for me for on the go, and I love to make my fruit smoothies and just pour it into this blender bottle & drink away. They have some awesome & delicious recipes in the book as well my favorite that I came across was:
Yogurt Smoothie

Black Bean & Corn Salsa


All Blender Bottles are BPA free, so you can feel safe when you use them. 

Use & Care instructions click here 

Contact
Toll-Free: 1-877-215-9509
Phone: (801) 235-9448
FAX: (801) 796-9773
info@blenderbottle.com

Like "Blender Bottle" on Facebook
Follow "Blender Bottle" on Twitter
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...