Friday, February 17, 2012

enLiven

enLiven is a new delicious, 99% fat free yogurt enhanced with GanedenBC30 probiotics. enLiven is a great way to start your day — or simply enjoy it anytime as a healthy snack. Enjoying enLiven not only captivates your taste buds with its creamy, yet light flavor, it also provides you with a daily supply of probiotics. Discover enLiven's four delicious flavors.
to read more about enLiven click here

 I was sent out 2 free coupons for enLiven to review. I have to say that there yogurt is beyond delicious. I am a big fan of enLiven. I purchased Strawberry & Vanilla with my coupons. I usually love any strawberry & vanilla flavored yogurts. Especially my son loves strawberry we both tried that first & it was pure strawberry taste it tasted so good & creamy & we wanted to eat more. The vanilla ones are good because any yogurts I get I usually make a fruit smoothie, so I added 2 vanilla yogurts with 1 banana & some fresh strawberries & about 1 cup of milk, and blended it up it was beyond DELICIOUS you should try it sometime :) The good thing about this is it only has about 55 sodium. I always look at sodium when I buy stuff I don't go over 400 also I am glad it has Probiotics in it as well.

enLiven is the only yogurt that contains the probiotic, GanedenBC30

Find out where to BUY your enLiven (here)


Like "enLiven" on Facebook
Follow "enLiven" on Twitter 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...