Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fairy Tales

Fairy Tales Hair Care was created over 20 years ago in the Fairy Tales Salon in Hewlett, NY. For years, parents would ask the stylists what were these products that made their children’s hair so soft and manageable. But our stylists just smiled and said it was our secret recipe! The Fairy Tales Hair Care line was launched nationally in 1999 with great success! Within one week of our launch, Rosie O’ Donnell was showing off her bottle of Rosemary Repel Shampoo on her talk show. We were a hit! Parents and kids love these natural products loaded with organic herbs to cleanse, condition style and most importantly, help repel hair lice... to read more about Fairy Tales click here

If you are looking for great hair products for your children, you should go with Fairy Tales Hair Care. For this review I received one bottle of Fairy Tales Static Free Leave-In Detangling Spray & one bottle of Super-Charge Detangling Shampoo. What I love most about these products is that they are all natural & organic!!! I gave these products a try on my 4 1/2 yr old son first I did the shampoo when I had gave him a bath & the detangling spray he doesn't really get staticky hair, only when his hair somewhat long but it's short now, so I thought I might give it a try even though my hair isn't staticky either it made my hair really soft & silky especially with the shampoo as well. They also smell great. I would highly recommend these products to my friends with children :)

FAQ's click (here)

Like Fairy Tales on Facebook
Follow Fairy Tales on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...