Friday, February 24, 2012

Pure Romance


Pure Romance is one of the nation’s leading and fastest-growing woman-to-woman direct sellers of relationship and intimacy aids. Its premier line of products is marketed through a distinctive network of in-home parties organized by more than 75,000 specially trained or certified independent sales Consultants throughout the United States, Australia, Canada, Puerto Rico, South Africa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.... to read more about Pure Romance click here
I got to review this Dust Me Pink from Pure Romance. I love this product it's so cute & I would of never thought of it to be edible body powder. I guess that's what makes it fun. Me & my mom were the ones to try it first & really tasted delicious sorta like the bubble gum from the tape ups if you know what I'm talking about. It's really a flirtatious lovemaking product. You get the time to explore you & your partners bodies by kissing or licking off the powder from one another. Dust trails across your lovers body or your own and follow with the tongue, how easy it that, and you get a delicious treat too while your at it.

I love how representable the product is & it's PINK I love pink. It kind of reminds me of that shimmery sparkle stuff you put on your body for a night out, very cute.


 Become a Consultant by clicking (here)
Have a question or comment Contact Pure Romance (here)

Like "Pure Romance" on Facebook
Follow "Pure Romance" on Twitter



5 comments:

  1. I live in Hawaii, would I be able to become a consultant? I'm also a new follower. You can follow me at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you can I'm not positive you should contact them and ask.

      Delete
    2. Yes!! You sure can be a Consultant!! I was with PR 16 YRS AGO..had to quit because of my ex husband & now Im an Advanced Consultant for almost 1 1/2 yrs now & i LOVE IT!! IF you would like or anyone would like to contact me for info you may email me @ karlasnow@pureromance.com <3

      Delete
    3. www.karlasnow.pureromance.com
      EARN FULL TIME PAY FOR PART TIME WORK LADIES !!!
      STARTER KITS FOR YOUR PURE ROMANCE BUSINESS ARE ALL ON SALE!
      BEGIN EARNING 35-50%!!
      *I LOVE my "job"!!
      Pure ROMANCE By Karla

      Delete
    4. Yes, you can become a consultant if you live in Hawaii. Let me know if you would like some more information about the opportunity.
      pureromancebybogusia@gmail.com

      XOXO
      Bogusia

      Delete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...