Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Feeling USA

Feelingusa has all sorts of Lingerie for both men & woman whether you want to spice things up in the bedroom or just plain fun, it's a great way to get all dressed up with sexy lingerie. Come over and check out feelingusa.com for more info.


I recently had the opportunity to review two things from Feeling USA website with so many great choices to choose from, it took me some time to choose the perfect lingerie. I finally decided on reviewing the following 2 items: Teddy Open Bust Teddy & Kneeehigh Platform Boots to review. I was very disappointed when the boots did not fit me. I asked for a size 10 and they still seemed very small, "the boots are medium width only" but a good friend of mine will make these boots come in handy she loves boots like this and she is on a modeling site so she will definitely use these as for the Teddy Bust Teddy I thought this lingerie was really pretty & I loved the color and lace so much. My husband will definitely like me wearing this, and change up our sex mood a bit :)

They have a lot of different selections throughout their website such as Men's Lingerie, Costumes, Stockings, Sexy Clothing, etc one of my favorite items on the Sexy Clothing would be the "Faux Fur Jacket with Hood" this is beyond sexy & looks so comfy. 

Click the image above to SHOP :)


CONTACT INFORMATION
Feeling USA Inc
3111 S. Valley View Blvd. Ste E-110
Las Vegas, NV 89102
Office Phone (toll free): 866-576-1782
Fax: 305-436-3800
Warehouse Phone: 702 966 0207  (Please call before you visit the Warehouse)
Outside of US call: 702-448-4956


Like "Feeling USA" on Facebook
Follow "Feeling USA" on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...