Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lady Soma

Lady Soma is an all natural, healthy and holistic source of women's probiotic supplements and skincare, which are all specially formulated to fit women's needs. Our skin care line includes the Renewal Serum, the Antioxidant Berry Masque, and the Skin & Nail Treatment. Our supplements include the Lady Soma Detox, the Lady Soma Fiber Cleanse with Probiotics, the Candida Advanced Cleanse, and the Cranberry Concentrate with Vitamin C. . .

I had gotten "The Full Body Kit" from Lady Soma to review which came with the following; Antioxidant Berry Masque, Skin & Nail Treatment & Renewal Serum. I have to say that the Berry Masque was quite interesting. I love the smell it smells just like berries as it says on the label & the texture is sorta like a pudding paste I applied some on my husband to try and here is a picture below:

 I applied the berry masque all over his face well not the part where he has facial hair anyways your supposed to let it sit for 8 minutes as it sat in his face it started to dry up a bit which was kinda cool. He also said that it stung a little I guess that meant it's working, when the 8 minutes were up he than washed his face with warm water & it left his face nice & smooth. I can't wait to try it out on next :) The serum he didn't really use, he thought it was to girly, but I use it every night before I go to bed & in the morning when I wake up. It really leaves your face very smooth.



For the Skin & Nail Treatment I used on me I put some on my hand and applied it to each nail cause it says it's used for your cuticles as well here is a picture below:

Basically you want to apply to dry hands as needed. May be used several times per day. Smooth over nails and cuticles, massage gently in circular motions. Again it left my hands feeling nice & smooth. I really love Lady Soma products. Defiantly enjoyed them!


I would love to try out the Lady Soma Detox check it out (here)
Have a question ask Lady Soma (here)

Follow "Lady Soma" on Twitter
Like "Lady Soma" on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...