Friday, April 20, 2012

zChocolat

Zchocolat.com is a web site that offers the very finest French chocolate from a number of French chocolatiers. They do all the hard work of finding the chocolate and combining them into some incredible collections.

I was sent out zChocolat for a review. I am beyond gracious for this delicious chocolate. I haven't had any chocolate like this before it's so delicate & fancy in my opinion. Who doesn't love chocolate? It was perfectly packaged in this amazing personalized wooden box and had my name carved on it "Tara Lukens". 
 
It held the most delicious variety of chocolate you could imagine. Everything about this chocolate is exquisite, from the presentation to the delicious white, dark & milk chocolate, it was a dream come true to be able to try this zChocolat. If your looking for a truly amazing and delicious unique gift for someone you work with to a great holiday gift, than check out zChocolat.com.

One of my favorites the Milk Couverture & Almonds

Every bite was well worth it!

I enjoyed a few of these & so did my husband


Have a question or concern to Ask zChocolat click here
Start shopping (here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...