Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Beauty9

Beauty9 was founded to bring you, our customers, the most innovative and exciting beauty products and accessories available from around the 4 corners of the world. From the amazing TRAVALO no leak travel atomizer to Australian sensation GORGEOUS COSMETICS trendy eyelashes, we look for the best and unusual in the beauty world...to read more about Beauty9 click here


For a review I was sent out this Slide Mirror & A Deluxe Brush Set to review. I love make-up accessories well I love make-up period. I was so happy when I found this in the mail & opened it up. I love the color pink so I was super excited that I was sent this pretty Pink Slide Mirror to review. It's already in my hand bag as we speak. Every girl needs a mirror in there purse. 

 
Mine I got was Fuchsia it looks like a Light Pink to me. They come in 5 other colors Pink, Turquoise, Brown, Red & Black.


 
As for the Deluxe Brush Set I was really excited I needed new brushes for everything & they also told me on the back of the brush set which each product was used for. Which was really helpful.  The set includes the follow:

1 Powder Brush - A1 Goat hair
1 Foundation Brush - Nylon bristle
1 Lip Brush - Sable
1 Large Eyeshadow Brush - Pony
1 Small Eyeshadow Brush - Sable
1 Eyebrow Brush - Pahmi
1 Eyebrow Comb/Brush - Nylon/Stainless Steel
1 Carry Pouch

I love that it came like a mini purse so I can take on vacation & such, so they don't get ruined & they stay in perfect condition!

They also have on Beauty9.com Gorgeous Eyelashes check them out (here)


CONTACT INFORMATION

Beauty9
4938 Hampden Lane Box 435
Bethesda, MD 20814
240-669-6855
info@beauty9.com


Like "Beauty9" on Facebook
Follow "Beauty9" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...