Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Crunchmaster

It’s a long way from the rice fields that surround Niigata along the coast of northern Japan, where the art of handcrafting, aging, baking (on open grills) and perfecting rice crackers has long been passed down from generation to generation....to read more about Crunchmaster click here

I was sent some goodies from Crunchmaster to review. I received the following flavors:: White Cheddar, Roasted Vegetable, Roasted Garlic & Hint of Sea Salt. My favorite is White Cheddar it had a delicious taste to it & just the right amount of White Cheddar flavor these crackers are really yummy. You can simply have them with some tuna fish, cheese, dips & more. I simply had some with cheese with the Roasted Vegetable ones. The garlic ones you can just eat right out of the box they are a really good & I am pleased that they are gluten-free & multi-grain crackers. They all look similar to each other as shown in the picture below:


I love these are All Natural & Saturated Fat Free. These are the perfect snack for any day.
Really am in-love with these crackers! Check out some coupons from their website (here

Have a question to ask Crunchmaster click here

Like "Crunchmaster" on Facebook
Follow "Crunchmaster" on Twitter




1 comment:

  1. I love these. I'm stopping by and following you back. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. :)

    Lisa @ Frugal Mommie of 2

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...