Friday, May 18, 2012

Kid Toons


Since 2004, Kidtoons has been bringing beloved and well-known children’s brands and entertainment to cineplexes nationwide. We provide a family friendly, affordable, co-viewing experience that parents can count on each month, year-round to bond and create treasured memories with their kids . . to read more about Kid Toons click here



For my review I was given a Olivia set from Kid Toons. I had gotten the Princess For A Day Set similar to the one above in the picture. I'm not sure why they sent me out a girl set, because I do have a son, but this is a cute set for any little girl out there so I had given my set to a friend of mine who has 2 little girls, they love Olivia. They also have different other sets such as Curious George, Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake & more. You can check them all out here. The 2 stuff Olivia's I had gotten were cute.

Princess for a Day
When a real live Princess comes to town, Olivia can’t wait to meet her. But Olivia gets to do more than just meet her – when Olivia and the Princess realize that they look almost exactly alike, they make a plan to trade places! Olivia initially takes to life in the castle, but she soon misses her family, and realizes that being a Princess isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. When the royal family cuts their visit short, and decide to head home, can Olivia and the Princess swap back before it’s too late?

Like "Kid Toons" on Facebook
Like "Kid Toons" on Twitter










No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...