Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lovely Skin (Retinol Fusion AM Moisturizer SPF 30)

LovelySkin.com is a premier dermatologist-owned and operated beauty website serving hundreds of thousands of customers. Under the direction of award winning board-certified dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Joel Schlessinger, M.D., LovelySkin.com is your choice in dermatologist-recommended advanced skin care products....to read more about Lovely Skin click here 

 For my review I was sent over a bottle of Retinol Fusion AM Moisturizer SPF 30 I recently heard this product on the Dr. OZ show so I wanted to review it, so they were generous enough to send me one. Mainly why I wanted to try this particular product because I heard it's a great moisturizer with sunscreen & retinol. It's oil-free and fragrance-free, this moisturizer can be used on all skin types. It last long up to 8 hours. It leaves my skin feeling smooth & refreshed it also helped reduce fine lines & wrinkles. Minimizes your pores too. I love this product it's easy to take on the go I can simply put it in my hand bag & off I go, especially days out on the beach laying out :)

Have a question or comment to ask Lovely Skin click here

Follow "Lovely Skin" on Twitter
Like "Lovely Skin" on Facebook
Pin "Lovely Skin" on Pinterest


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...