Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Foxy Originals

Jennifer Ger and Suzie Chemel believe that life, like fashion, should be fun, bright and full of excitement. They founded Foxy Originals on this belief and create unique and playful jewelry pieces that help young women everywhere find their own way to sparkle and shine – without breaking the bank. . .  to read more about Foxy Originals click here

For my review I chose the Earrings & Necklace from Foxy Originals. I was highly upset about the product because it looked like fake jewelry & it wasn't what I expected at all. First off the necklace was way to short for me, so I gave it to my sister Abby it looked good with her red hair, but I didn't give her the earrings because they are just to long for her. 

 So here is what the Agate Necklace in gold looked like on my sister Abby very cute on her than it would of fit on me it would of been all the way up to my neck. I would have to say that their horoscope necklaces are really cute & pretty.

Have a question or comment to ask Foxy Originals click here

Like "Foxy Originals" on Facebook
Follow "Foxy Originals" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...