Sunday, July 22, 2012

MY HEADCOVERINGS

MyHeadcoverings.com a division of HeadsUp HeadCare, has quickly emerged as one of the leading retailers of womens head scarves and hair accessories including but not limited to Crochet Snoods, Chenille Snoods, Classic Snoods, Pre-Tied Bandanas, Headbands, Hair Clips, Bobby Pins and more. the combination of a large selection of quality Head coverings and Hair Accessories from top names such as  from Mels Collection, S.G Accessories,Lemon, DaCee Designs, Cherie, Uptown Girls, Lady Bug  and more, all at reasonable prices combined with superior customer service have quickly earned our company an enviable reputation....to read more about MY HEADCOVERINGS click here

 For my review I was sent over a few things from My Headcoverings.com I got were the following items Sequin Flower on Double Hair Band in gold, DaCee Designs: Scattered Sequins on Grosgrain Bow Headband in Royal Blue & Summer Floral Chiffon soft headband in hot pink. Although the headband in floral hot pink it was really small & didn't fit my head I gave it to my sister who will use it more than I will since it doesn't fit me. The gold headband I have on above in the picture this was my favorite one until it broke I guess the part of the headband was a little bent & than it broke within the 2nd day. Very disappointed. The royal blue headband isn't really my style it's to big & girly, so I will probably give that headband to my sister she loves the color blue, but overall they have a really wide selection of headbands & other hair accessories on their website. 

Have a question or comment to ask "My Headcoverings" click here

Like "My Headcoverings" on Facebook
Follow "My Headcoverings" on Twitter 






No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...