Monday, August 6, 2012

Neocell

Their site is under construction.

-----------------------------------------------


For my review I was able to pick something out from Neocell & I chose the Neocell, Collagen+C, Pomegranate Liquid to review. This product is really good if you want to have healthier joints, Radiant Skin, Thicker Hair, Stronger Nails which me & my mom doesn't have she has thin hair like her mom, and I have thick hair when it's curly but when I straighten it it's thin. Along with my nails I always seem to get my nails done because they never grow they are always short, so I drink this stuff to help with my nails.  My mom also drinks some for Anti-aging. She just turned 50 but she doesn't look it at all.

How To Use:
Take 1 tbsp (0.5 fl oz/15 ml) alone or mixed with six (6) fl oz of water, juice or herbal tea daily, preferably in the morning as a dietary supplement. Wait 30 minutes before eating.
Refrigerate after opening.


Like "Neocell" on Facebook
Follow "Neocell" on Twitter


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...