Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Beautyfix Products


With Beautyfix, you receive up to $400 worth of products every season for just $49.99! Simply create your account and browse the products our panel of experts has chosen for the season. You will select 8 products that will be shipped directly to your door!

Get Started Now!
--------------------------------------------------


Well for starters I was able to choose 8 products from Beautyfix.com the extra bonus is a Cosmetic bag. I started out with Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper it's a pretty pink shimmery color for your lips & it promotes fuller lips. 
 
 
I absolutely love this color & it's not to pink for my lips its actually really shimmery & an off pink & I like that comes out really nice. I love how the lipstick comes in a gold really pretty.



Next up we have is the Jonathan Product Finish Control High Shine Flexible Hairspray. I really love this hairspray it smells really good. Get strong, yet flexible hold from this vegan, botanical-infused hairspray. It makes your hair stay in place & this is literally the only hairspray I use now. I am in-love with it.
 
 Jonathan Product Finish Control High Shine Flexible Hairspray
 

Next up I choose the Lisa Hoffman Beauty Night and Day 2 Vitamin A and C Serum. This vitamin-rich face serum makes gorgeous skin a waking-life reality. I use this every morning.

 All you need is a dime size amount & rub it in circular motion all over your face.


Next I chose the Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray.
 
Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

I use this all the time it makes your make-up last all day all I did was sprayed a couple of times maybe 2-3 times & it says it keeps your make-up in place all day. Sounds good to me, because I know I could be sweating sometimes & I hope to god my make-up doesn't come off or my eyeliner rubs off a little. 


Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting Spray
Next I picked the Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting Spray. I use this every time I get out of the shower it helps volumize your hair & lifts the roots & styles your hair very well.



Jane Iredale Magic Mitt
This is a Jane Iredale Magic Mitt & I had to try this out because I need a make-up remover so I thought this mitt would be great to use. It's nice & soft & effective, you'll think it's magic :)

 
Beautyfix Cylinder Cosmetic Bag
As a Bonus you always get a Cosmetic Bag & the one I got was the Cylinder Cosmetic Bag  it's a simple bag & very convenient for your make-up. I love this bag it's just the right size for simple make-up to store & it has a small mirror for easy touch-ups.
 
 
Have a question or comment to ask "Beautyfix" click here

Like "Beautyfix" on Facebook
Follow "Beautyfix" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment