Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Swim Spot


Swim Spot is a website that sells bathing suits, you can shop by style & shop by designers such as Hurley, St John & more.



I was able to choose a bathing suit from SwimSpots.com & I chose the Good Karma Underwire Shirred Tankini Top & Swim Shorts to review the design was by "Next" My mom needed a newer bathing suit so since they didn't have my size I picked one out for my mother & we sat at the website & looked at different ones she wanted to go with an underwire one they are more comfortable for her. She loved the way it fit her & how comfy the bathing suit was she took it to with her to Ocean City & wore it on the beach. 

 My mom with the bathing suit on. She also loved the style & the adjustable straps. My mom was very happy with the choice that she picked out :)

Have a question or comment to ask "SwimSpot" click here 

Like "SwimSpot" on Facebook
Follow "SwimSpot" Twitter
Pin "SwimSpot" on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...