Monday, September 3, 2012

Butch's Smack Your Lips BBQ

For the past 25 years Butch Lupinetti has traveled all across the country picking up awards for his brilliant mastery of the outdoor culinary arts.  There is no competition that Butch hasn’t smoked, literally.  When it comes to grilling and cooking moist, juicy chicken, lip smackin’ barbecue ribs, great tasting pork, and all of your BBQ favorites, Butch Lupinetti’s Smack Your Lips BBQ is without question the premier expert.  He’s taken on the all of the best master chefs in America and beaten them hands down.      


When I received this in the mail we had a steak out for dinner that was defrosting so we had the perfect diner to make with this Butch's Mild BBQ sauce. I'm not sure why we decided to go with a steak but it would of been better with chicken but my husband demanded that we tried it with the steak so we did, and it turned out really good my husband really enjoyed it. Me on the other hand I am not really a steak person but tried it out & it was delicious nice and tasty it was with the mild BBQ sauce. I love BBQ sauce but I have never had any that tasted this good. The flavors are spot on and it truly is a one of a kind BBQ.


Have a question or comment to ask "Butch's" click here

Like "Butch's Smack Your Lips BBQ" on Facebook






No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...