Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Frito-Lay

Frito-Lay: Good Fun!

In 1932, C.E. Doolin entered a small San Antonio cafe and purchased a bag of corn chips. Little did he dream this savory chip would become one of the nation's most popular snacks. . . to read more about Frito-Lay click here


 I was sent a fan pack of Frito-Lay chips. I have to say I am a big fan of Frito-Lay they have a variety of different snacks. The flavors I got were the following Lay’s® Kettle Cooked potato chip flavors with 40% less fat than regular potato chips*: Applewood Smoked BBQ or Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan. The sun chips were amazingly good I have never had these flavors before & it was just enough flavor on the chip it was really good I loved the Parmesan flavor as well. My husband opened the Applewood Smoked BBQ & almost ate the entire bag they were really good. Restaurant Style chips you can dip with your favorite salsa dip & cheese. These are always a favorite in my family.


Like "Frito-Lay" on Facebook
Follow "Frito-Lay" on Twitter



I am disclosing that Frito-Lay provided me with the chips and I was asked to give my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...