Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Murad


Murad is committed to the health of our customers, our community and our world. As a company, we give back to the community by supporting several organizations, including the ones listed below. And in 2011, we formed the Murad Family Foundation, with the mission of advancing the health of Southern California's children by expanding access to fitness and nutrition education. . . to read more about Murad click here


For my review I was sent Murad Acne & Aging Skin Solution. I have been using this product for 3 weeks now & I can see a slight difference in my skin. My face has a few blemishes so it really helps if the product works also. 


The Time Release Acne Cleanser I have been using this product every morning I wet my face than I squeeze a dime amount size onto my face & moisturize it in circular motion than I rinse with warm water & pat my face dry with a towel. I only use this product at night before I go to bed.

Acne & Wrinkle Reducer It basically clears up pores and neutralizing acne-causing bacteria.

Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 I gave this product to my mom I am only 27 I don't have wrinkles yet my mom needs it more than I do.

Acne Spot Treatment I put this product on morning & night it helps immediate healing of blemishes. 


Have a question or concern to ask "Murad" click here

Like "Murad" on Facebook
Follow "Murad" on Twitter
Follow "Murad" on Google+
Follow "Murad" on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...