Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dr. Praeger's


It all started in 1994 when successful New Jersey cardiac surgeon Dr. Peter Praeger and his medical partner, Dr. Eric Somberg, helped keep a family business alive. They bought Ungar’s Gefilte Fish – a popular food company within the Jewish and Yiddish communities. The doctors set out on a simple mission – to help people see nutritious food in a new light. They expanded the company to include all-natural and sensible products that would appeal to a wider consumer base. They kept the Ungar’s brand, which includes the original gefilte fish and other traditional Jewish foods, and developed Dr. Praeger’s Sensible Foods, which now includes dozens of all-natural, kosher frozen foods . . . to read more about Dr. Praeger's click here



I was sent a "free" coupon for Dr. Praeger's products. I ended up choosing Lightly Breaded Fish Sticks. I figured a different way for my son to eat something different. I always loved fish sticks as a kid & my son is always eating chicken fingers, so we got something new & that is why I picked out Fish Sticks. When I went to my local Whole Foods Market store they had a few varieties of different products some they had some Kid's Dr. Praeger's nothing that my son would of enjoyed though on the website I saw they had Pizza Bagels my son would of enjoyed them, so when we got home I opened up the box & put them in the oven for me & my son & we enjoyed them with ketchup. They were really delicious & yummy. My son wanted more but I told him tomorrow is another day :)
 

 


 
 Find a store locator near you "here"
 
 

Like "Dr. Praeger's" on Facebook
Follow "Dr. Praeger's" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...