Monday, October 29, 2012

Shielo Review

Shielo Hair Shampoo Conditioner Treatment

Shielo Hair Technology & Care was created in New York City in 2001 when salon industry leaders modernized the hair care industry by providing new technologies in the first voluminous technologies. A need was identified among top salons in New York City and their clientele for more voluminous styles, while including the effort to enhance and fortify hair care products with volumizing and color protecting elements . . . . to read more about Shielo story click here


Unfortunately they were out of full size products so they sent me some smaller version instead. I got Shielo Moisturizing Shampoo & Shielo Leave-in Protectant to review. I really love the leave-in Protectant all you do is mist throughout your hair & than I twist a towel over my head & let it sit for about 10-15 minutes. It's creates texture in your hair & it has vitamins in the spray as well. It keeps my hair anti frizzy. The shampoo has a vanilla scent to it. I really like it I massaged this product throughout my scalp to the ends & it felt really good & made my hair feel soft. I love how it has shea butter in it. Wish I had the conditioner to finish it up with. I would love to try their Volume Bounce Style Creme since I do have natural curly hair.


Have a question to ask "Shielo" click here

Like "Shielo" on Facebook
Follow "Shielo" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...