Monday, October 29, 2012

Journals Unlimited, Inc Review

Journals Unlimited, Inc
I’ve always kept a personal journal to express my thoughts, excitement, and concerns for the moment and it helps me to plan and set goals for the future. Everyone experiences important events worth remembering. Whatever your age or passion, keeping a journal is a great way to capture and recall your thoughts and ideas, while recording all your precious memories . . . to read more about Journals Unlimited click here


I wanted to review a Journal so I picked out the "Address Book - Contacts"
 from Write It Down Journals Unlimited, Inc to review. This couldn't have came at a better time because my cell phone is beginning to fall apart & I wanted to get all my contacts written down & saved so that wouldn't be a hassle before it actually died down on me which will soon to come any day now. I love how thick the book is & how well it's made. Most address books fall apart or the pages tore easily, but not these ones they are well put & I like how they are made. They have a whole bunch of other Journals to choose from Events Category to Themes. This would be great to give as a gift.


You can even customize your own Journal and add a photo even adding your name to the front. Find out more info (here). 

Have a question to ask "Journals Unlimited" click here

Like "Journals Unlimited" on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...