Saturday, October 6, 2012

Van's (natural foods)

Since then, Van’s has evolved from a single waffle restaurant to one of the country’s most beloved frozen waffle and breakfast companies—but our philosophy hasn’t changed a bit. We’re a company that cares about what its customers eat . . . to read more about van's story click here



 I was sent some "free" coupons for van's natural foods for a review. I ended up picking out Whole Grain Waffles & Blueberry. I picked out the blueberries because I love blueberry waffles it was so moist & yummy & delicious after I put some syrup on it. I got my son the whole grain one I always try & feed my son healthy foods & that being everything whole grain/whole wheat it's just a simple way to eat healthy & it doesn't taste bad at all it taste really delicious. I love that it's Gluten-free as well. They also have French Toast & Belgium Waffles also English Muffins, and many different varieties of Waffle flavors.

Eating his waffles before school time. Even though the blueberry waffles didn't have much blueberries in them I still enjoyed them they were delicious & the whole grain had a touch of honey yum.

Have a question to ask "van's natural foods" click here

Like "Van's natural foods" on Facebook
Follow "Van's natural foods" on Twitter
Follow "Van's natural foods" on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...