Sunday, November 18, 2012

Moringa Source

Moringa Source is the premiere resource for Moringa oleifera products.  The largest company exclusively dedicated to 100% natural moringa products, Moringa Source offers a comprehensive line of nutritional supplements designed to balance and improve the body’s cognitive, neurological and physical well-being. . . . . to read more about Moringa Source click here


For my review I was sent samples of Moringa Source products. The following products I got were Moringa Oleifera Tea, Moringa Capsules & 100% Pure Moringa Oil. I recently saw these products on the Dr. Oz show, so I really wanted to try out these products. 


I love the Oleifer Tea my husband actually heats a few tea bags at a time & that way we get a big picture of some sweet nice tea & we only add a little bit of sugar & it's so good. I love the taste.  

The capsules are easy to take & they have some much nutrients in them.
  • 7 times the vitamin C found in oranges
  • 4 times the calcium found in milk, and twice the protein
  • 4 times the vitamin A found in carrots
  • 3 times the potassium found in bananas
  • 3 times the iron found in almonds
 The Moringa Oil I gave to my mom she uses it around her eye area & on her body it has helped her with a few things because she does have Lupus so she can't really be in the sun that long.


Have a question to ask "Moringa Source" click here

Like "Moringa Source" on Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...