Friday, December 7, 2012

G.H Cretors Review

  It all began in 1885 when Great Grandpa Cretors invented the popcorn machine and our family began perfecting the art of popping corn. His modern machine appeared at the Chicago Columbian Exposition in 1893, and for five generations we’ve been following in his corn-popping footsteps, taste-testing recipes around our kitchen table . . . . to read more about G.H Cretors click here

I was sent a box of G.H Cretors to review. I got 5 samples of delicious gourmet popcorn. The following flavors I got were Just The Caramel Corn, Just The Cheese Corn, Chicago Mix, Kettle Corn & Caramel Nut Crunch. These are ALL NATURAL! I love that about this product. They use brown rice syrup, no artificial flavors or colors, no gluten ingredients, made with fresh creamery butter, they use natural sweeteners & it's locally grown Non-GMO popcorn also they use freshly roasted almonds & cashews. 

 They gave me these little cups square cups to put the popcorn in which were really cute & thoughtful my son got a kick out of them because they were just so darn cute & he could have his own cup to himself.

My son enjoyed the Just Cheese Corn, although it was a little bit to cheesy for me, it was good though I didn't really enjoy it as much as my son did my favorite was the Caramel corn I love caramel so it was really crunchy & good. Nice flavor as well.


Overall G.H Cretors popcorn is delicious in every bite & you can share some with the entire family. A nice treat for any occasion especially just sitting & watching a good movie & it's guilt free you can enjoy it everyday :)

Have a question or comment to ask G.H Cretors click here

Become a fan of G.H Cretors on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest

Just wanted to let my readers know that if you are interested that GH Cretors is hosting a holiday sweepstakes you might be interested in participating in. A new winner is being announced each week through December 19th. Visit their Facebook page for more info! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...