Friday, December 7, 2012

Goat Milk Stuff Review

Goat Milk Stuff LLC

“Every goat milk soap bar contains about an ounce of raw goat milk from our farm. This gives each and every bar we make a creamy goodness your skin will love. We hand cut every bar and cure it for a minimum 6 weeks. Every piece is unique in appearance, size, color and scent. Like our eight children, no two are alike. While our soaps last a long time, our impact on the environment doesn’t. We use a 4" x 6" cotton bag to package our goat milk soaps; this is friendlier to the environment than plastic and lets your soaps breathe. Bars come in several sizes. You can choose a regular bar size, half bar size, or travel size. With every order you may also choose a total of up to 3 free samples.”

I was sent 3 samples of Goat Milk Soaps the 2 half bars I got were Fiji Island & Lemongrass the full bar I got was Pomegranate Lemonade. I love these soaps they are so different from other soaps I've seen or used. I usually use the pump soaps it's just easier for my family, but these I will defiently use to it runs out because these are so nice & I love the scents they are unbelievably good. I love the lemongrass it smells just like lemon & I actually want to give one to a family member that loves pomegranate I think they will like it a lot.

Overall they last very long too I've been using the 2 half bars for almost 2 weeks now & they still look the same. I am very happy with my 3 picks & I will be sure to tell everyone about them as well. On the website they have a picture of the soaps lined up they look like fudge a little bit kinda funny.

 Soaps

The Holiday's are coming up what more way to buy someone some great soap click here & purchase a gift certificate for your family or friends or even co-workers :)

Have a question to ask Goat Milk Stuff click here

 Become a fan of Goat Milk Stuff on Facebook & Twitter, Google+, YouTube & Pinterest


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...