Friday, December 14, 2012

Influenster Cosmo VoxBox Review

  This is my first VoxBox this year from Influenster I was really surprised & excited at the same time that I was picked for this box :) I love everything inside of it. The Cosmo VoxBox is full of awesome goodies for the changing seasons. The products are great for a typical girl like me. I really love this VoxBox

 

Inside the box are the following products:


FriXion by Pilot Pen -
Erasing that works · Smooth writing gel ink · Available in 8 vibrant colors
 
Forever Red Eau de Parfum -
Bath & Body Works travels the world to find the latest trends and most beautiful scents. They never rest in their commitment to bring the world's newest freshest fragrances for body, hand and home.

Gillette Venus Embrace -
Choose how you get Venus Goddess Skin by trying any Venus blade refill on your existing Venus handle. Mix-and-match and find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new Venus razor.
 
Venus & Olay Razor -
Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke. Venus' five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages.
 
Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape -
Ghirardelli is America’s longest continuously operating chocolate manufacturer. Ghirardelli has established its position as America’s premium chocolate company for more than 150 years. 
 
 
 I loved the chocolate the best!!! It was nice & creamy with a hint of salt, I didn't care so much for the salt, but it was good.
 
I also smelled the little bottle of perfume from Bath & Body Works. I didn't like the smell so much I will be giving that to someone that may like it more :)
 
 
Become a fan of Influenster on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube
 
 

I received these products in my Cosmo VoxBox for free by Influenster.
~Tara

1 comment:

  1. I was always curious about the Ghirardelli with sea salt, because it seems like a strange combination to me. Thank you for your review. :-)

    So glad you could link up at this week’s Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...