Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kicky Pants Review

Kicky Pants Retail Shopping

Kicky Pants is a family run, family oriented company. We create all our fabrications and styles based on the idea that children should feel unrestricted by their clothing, even when they are dressed up, and that apparel for little ones should celebrate the innocence of childhood! Our own children regularly inspire our designs and you will see them participating throughout the site as they are our most willing models! . . . . . to read more about Kicky Pants click here 


Kicky Pants sent me a pair of their clothing line & I got send a pair of Pajamas for my 5 year old son. They were a little snug & he isn't used to wearing a one piece pajama set. The material was really soft & comfy kinda like a soft silk it felt really nice & comfy I wanted a pair for myself, lol. My son said that he loved his new Pajamas. I would have loved to have gotten a 2 piece set for him instead of this one but he likes it I just am afraid it will shrink when I put it in the washer.

Back View.
 
They have a lot of other stylish Pajama sets you can check them out (here) they have boys & girls sets, an they also have a lot of other clothes like hoodies, pants, shorts, etc. The holiday season is just around the corner buy a gift certificate for someone today!!!


Have a question you'd like to ask Kicky Pants click here
 
 Become a fan of Kicky Pants on Facebook
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...