Sunday, December 2, 2012

Wearever Review

Wearever - Incontinence Underwear That Fits Your Lifestyle

The Prime Life Fiber story started back in the early nineties, when Bob Deerin noticed that a flourishing industry in Europe for reusable incontinence underwear had no equivalent in the US market. Seeing an opportunity to provide a quality product at a lower overall cost, Bob and his partner in those early days started importing reusable incontinence undergarments from Europe . . . . to read more about wearever click here


Buy Cotton Diabetic Socks by Buster Brown at Eversures.comI received a pair of Cotton Diabetic Socks. I picked these out for my mom-mom cause she is a diabetic & these socks looked extra comfy.

Buy Wearever Men's Incontinence Boxer Briefs at Eversures.com
 I received a pair of Incontinence Briefs to review. I got navy. They have a swen-in Unique-Dri pads & odor eliminating these are really good for old people. The material though is really comfy & soft I love it. I gave these to my Poppy. He loves comfortable briefs.


Buy Wearever Women's Nylon and Lace Incontinence Panties at Eversures.com I got these pair of Wearever Women's Nylon & Lace Incontinence Panties to review. I really love these panties they are very comfortable to wear & they are very silky. They feel like heaven.

Buy Wearever Women's Floral Fancy Incontinence Panties at Eversures.com
Another pair of  Wearever Women's Floral Fancy Incontinence Panties. I picked out a different style these are pretty & light blue. These are really comfortable too. 

Have a question to ask Wearever click here

Become a fan of Wearever on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...