Sunday, December 2, 2012

1 Hour Break Review

 

I was sent a sample bottle of 1 hour break to review. I never really had these sorts of stuff but hear all about it or the energy drinks I'm not to sure about those all loaded with sugar. I rather pass, I was excited to try this 1 hour break because I do have anxiety & if this helps to soothe me that would be wonderful. I love how it's a spray so you don't have to drink it. The spray is actually pretty good it has a minty flavor & it has about 80 sprays me & my husband share it & it seems to let us loose & relax :)

Shop online for yours today (here)

Have a question to ask 1 hour break click here

Become a fan of 1 Hour Break on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...