Friday, February 1, 2013

Beauty Box 5 Review

BeautyBox5
Do you love make-up? I know I do. I am obsessed with all kinds of different make-ups. I love using different products as well. How about if I told you; you could get a Beauty Box 5 make-up box for a monthly price each month, how cool is that? 



 This is what my Beauty Box 5 looked like.

My box contained the following items:
  • Evie Evan Moisture Cream
  • Lash Card
  • Everyday Minerals Girl Friday Blush
  • H.Wood Beauty Lip Shine
  • Blum Makeup Remover
I really loved everything I got it's so elegant the lipstick is really pretty on me. Not to dark but just the right color I like a pink shade.
 
 
The lipstick I got I did apply some lip gloss over top as well.

 
Everyday Minerals Girl Friday Blush that I used. I really love the color of the blush. It makes me look pretty :) 

Did I mention that I loved the Evie Evan Moisture Cream as well I put this on before I got to bed every night. It leaves my skin feeling really nice & smooth too.

They have different monthly prices check below:

Beauty Box 5 delivers a monthly Beauty Box with 4 - 5 samples of your favorite brands! Join now & order yours today! (HERE)


Check out Beauty's Box Blog HERE

Become a fan of Beauty Box on Facebook & Twitter


5 comments:

  1. That blush really is a beautiful shade! It looks great on you.

    Thank you for sharing your review and for linking up at this week’s Harvest of Friends Weekend Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you on the blog hop and LOVE your blog! I am your newest follower and was kinda hopin' that you'd pop on by my blog, stay a while, and follow back if you like what you read!



    Have a great weekend,

    Sarah

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great box review. The lipstick color really looks pretty on you. I am always trying to find the right color. It is nice that the box suited you so well. :) One quick question, what was the lash card? Dropping by from Our Everyday Harvest's weekend blog hop. Hope you can visit. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lash card helps prevent mascara smudging & clumping :)

      Delete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...