Thursday, March 21, 2013

Amy's Kitchen Reviews

This was in 1987, before the idea of "organic" food had become well known, and when there were very few frozen meals available for vegetarians to eat, either in health food stores or supermarkets. We were, however, very fortunate in being in the right place at the right time. The number of vegetarians had increased dramatically, as had consumer awareness of the harmful effects on their health and the environment of chemicals in the food supply . . . to read more about Amy's Kitchen click here


 I was sent a few coupons so I could review some of Amy's products, and oh my goodness I fell in love with this Bowl above in the picture it's called Broccoli & Cheddar Bake, and my husband picked out Organic Spicy Chili but couldn't get a picture of that because he ate it last night without telling me he put it over some home made mac n cheese. 

 So this is what it looks like frozen, and they say not to lift to corner or poke any holes in this plastic bowl, you just microwave it for about 5/6 mintues.

 What it looks like when it's all done.. It was nice & cheesy with the noodles & broccoli one of my absolute favorites from Amy's. I wanted more after I was done. Although the sodium is 640 I try to stay below that within 500 but this was way worth it. I want to try more Amy's Products & hopefully when they go on sale I can buy some more.

 Have a question to ask Amy's, click here

Become a fan of Amy's on Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...