Monday, March 25, 2013

Berkshire Blanket Review


From a single blanket in 1993, Berkshire Blanket has skyrocketed into the largest designer/ producer/importer/marketer of premium quality blankets, throws, and soft home goods in the USA... supplying over 10 million products to top retailers around the world . . . to read more about Berkshire Blanket click here


BB Tech Screen Cleaning Throw

I was sent a BB Tech Screen Cleaning Throw from Berkshire Blanket to review. When I first received this in the mail I got one grey one & tan one. I gave my mom the Tan one to try & I kept the Grey one. We first were hesitate because we didn't know where the screen cleaning throw was at so we just thought the end of the blanket throw which were the corners I would assume, but it was still a little odd to us because it looked like a regular blanket. Which by the way is so COMFY & WARM & FUZZY. We liked that a lot. We always like to stay warm and this is deffiently a nice Blanket.

It says it's Features a 3 inch microsuede binding.



Have a question to ask Berkshire Blanket, click here

Become a fan of Berkshire Blanket on Facebook & Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...