Monday, March 25, 2013

StriMedix Review







For my review I chose this Stretch Mark Rid from StriMedix website. Having a child can put stretch marks on you some mothers are lucky & don't get none at all, but the ones who do try & use all these products to get these stretch marks away & faded, well I came across this product and I wanted to use it. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now I couldn't really tell a difference withing the first week so you have to give it some time and let it do it's job so therefore this product really works. It doesn't take the entire stretch mark away I mean that will be on your body forever.

These are the steps you should follow if you happen to get this product & purchase it..

What I did was apply a generous amount of StriMedix-SM to your affected area of stretch marks. You want to massage in gentle circular motions until the product has been absorbed by the skin and wait about 10 minutes... than apply a small amount of the StriMedix Shield directly to the scars, "stretch marks". Massage around along the stretch mark area until completely absorbed in the skin, and repeat these steps 2-3 times a day.

Stretch Mark Rid is our complete solution for preventing, removing and healing stretch marks and scarring.  Your satisfaction is guaranteed with our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
Have a question to ask StriMedix, click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...