Sunday, March 17, 2013

BluApple Review

BluApple Basket

How Does the BluApple Work?

Ethylene gas is given off naturally by fruits and vegetables as a signaling mechanism in order to coordinate uniform ripening. However, once concentrated in your refrigerator or other storage areas, the presence of ethylene gas continues to speed up ripening and hasten spoilage . . . to read more on how BluApple works click here
 BluApple in use
 
 For my review I was sent a package of BluApple. I had seen these in a couple of stores, but wasn't to sure about them until I saw a show on Dr. Oz and they had mentioned them on the TV show. I like my apples to stay fresh actually I like all my fruits & veggies to stay fresh that is, but my son is a big fan of apples, so I buy them a lot and these are a really good product to keep an apple in. It's said to keep it fresh for 3 months, and I always tend to throw half of my fruits & vegetables away because they go bad. I am so happy I found out about this product, now I can store my apples & whatever else I want in them. They also have other containers that fit most other fruits & vegetables as well because I have seen them in the store.

Have a question or comment to ask BluApple, click here

Become a fan of BluApple on Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...