Sunday, March 24, 2013

Candy Galaxy Review

Candy Galaxy
Candy Galaxy is an online candy store that is passionate about bringing you the candy that you love. We have an expansive candy selection all the way from Milky Way’s to Mars. Our candy team is dedicated to sugary goodness and bringing smiles to our customers’ faces. We specialize in . . . . to read more about Candy Galaxy click here



pop-rocks.jpg

For my review I got an assortment of Pop Rocks candy from Candy Galaxy. They are introducing there new flavor called Green Apple. I personally would of never thought about green apple, but candies now-a-days well they come up with so many different flavors, so I got 5 packets of Pop Rocks to enjoy with my husband.

 
I got Blue Raspberry, Grape, Strawberry & Green Apple. I never had Grape Pop Rocks before so my first time trying them were so good they tasted really really really delicious. I loved them so much, the second one me & my son shared the Blue Raspberry he loves blue so he wanted to try it. I've had Pop Rocks before but not Grape nor Green Apple. I was a little worried to try the Green Apple because I dislike green apple a lot, but when I tried it it was so good a little sour at first but than it was delicious. My husband really loved the Green Apple the best out of all of them. Pop Rocks they ROCK!!!!




 Become a fan of Candy Galaxy on Facebook & Twitter



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...