Saturday, March 2, 2013

Divine Planet Review


Divine Planet is proud to bring you our impressive line of top quality paper lanterns, outdoor
string lights and accessories direct from our Asian suppliers. Our product line includes round
paper lanterns, patterned paper lanterns, battery-powered paper lanterns, Japanese paper
lanterns, Chinese paper lanterns, lanterns, silk lanterns, star lanterns, star lamps, wedding
paper lanterns, home decor, and more.


Andromeda Star Lamp

I got sent 2 Divine Planet Star Lanterns to review. They have many designs on their website. I really thought this was a really cute idea that gives off light you could even put these out back of your house for a little decoration when you have people over. I liked the ones I got they were purple with hearts & another purple with white designs on it. I gave one to my friend since I got two because her step daughter would really like it in her room. It could even be for a night light in your child's room. I think these star lanterns would be really good for outside while sitting next to your fire pit at night.

Have a question to ask Divine Planet click here

Become a fan of Divine Planet on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...