Saturday, March 2, 2013

Candle Warmers Review

Candle-Sense
 Founded in 2001, the idea was conceived that a different method should be used for releasing fragrance from a candle and Candle Warmers, Etc. was born. Today Candle Warmers Etc. is the market leader and innovator in the candle warmer category. Recently ranked by Inc. 500 as the 57th fastest growing consumer product’s company in the United States (2007) and the 11th fastest growing company in Utah by Mountain West Capital Network (2007), . . . to read more about Candle Warmers click here


 
For my review I was sent a Plug In Fragrance Warmer from Candle Warmers. The one above is the exact same one I got it's called Honeycomb Turquoise. I love the pastel color & it looks so cute and elegant. I actually have this in my bathroom it gives off a great smell, and I think the bathroom would be a more reasonable place to put one of these warmers. It makes it smell so homey, and my bedroom is right near the bathroom, so I can smell it. They have other designes besides the Honeycomb Turquoise which are really pretty & unique & different from other warmers I would find at my local stores. I am in-love with my scent that I picked out which was the Cinnamon Sticks. I love anything that is cinnamon scent it smells so wonderful.


Have a question or comment to ask Candle Warmer click here

Become a fan of Candle Warmer on Facebook & Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...