Monday, March 4, 2013

Fountain Jet Machine Review

I was given the chance to review a Fountain Jet Machine to review from SodaStream. I was extremely excited because I always wanted to try one of these everyone has been talking about how good they are, so I wanted to give it a try. I don't drink soda at all not even diet, so I wanted to really try this out something better than soda anyways. The machine you can make up to 60 L of carbonated water. They also claim that you will save the environment & money too.
 
 You simply read the directions on how to work this machine I needed some help so my husband stepped in and helped me we first wanted to try Lemonade so we we did that one first it tasted pretty good although I did not like any of the sodas it tasted weird to me maybe because I do not drink soda, but my husband tried the sodas and they said they were

 soda club fountain jet edition 1 homemade soda maker machine

You simply read the directions on how to work this machine I needed some help so my husband stepped in and helped me we first wanted to try Lemonade so we we did that one first it tasted pretty good although I did not like any of the sodas it tasted weird to me maybe because I do not drink soda, but my husband tried the sodas and they said they were fine to him, and he liked them.  You simply read the directions on how to work this machine I needed some help so my husband stepped in and helped me we first wanted to try Lemonade so we we did that one first it tasted pretty good although I did not like any of the sodas it tasted weird to me maybe because I do not drink soda, but my husband tried the sodas and they said they were fine to him, and he liked them.

Turn tap water into sparkling water in under 30 seconds, with no clean-up. Enjoy the freshness and convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment at the same time. No heavy bottles to carry, store at home or throw away. Fizz to your taste and add the flavor of your choice to make your favorite drink. Simple to clean and reuse. With a variety of colors and silhouettes, you'll be sure to find a soda maker to match with any decor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...