Friday, March 1, 2013

Frownies Review


Frownies were created in 1889 after Margaret Kroesen discovered that her daughter Alice, a concert pianist, had developed unsightly wrinkles and frown lines. With a desire to maintain her youthful beauty and stage presence, Mrs. Kroesen created Wrinkle Eradicators (as they were first called) by employing the basic principle of fitness to the muscles of the face. At the time, there was no thought of producing them for anyone else but herself and her daughter. But Alice, after using her mother's amazing invention, was a living testimony, and it became clear that women and men everywhere could benefit from these Wrinkle Eradicators . . . to read more about Frownies click here

 For my review I was sent Frownies pH-Balancing Complexion Wash & Immune Shield Vitamin E serum. I never heard of Frownies before but was really anxious to try their products out, and I am glad that I got both the products that I was really looking forward to for my review. I can't tell you how much I love both these products for one you can use the Immune Shield for several things & that is why I wanted to try it out because you can use it for Scars, Stretch Marks, Acne, Lips, Face & Body. I use it for all of them mainly my acne. For the complexion wash I use this every morning when I wake up & every night before I go to bed, and I only use a dime size amount so it can last me awhile.


Become a fan of Frownies on Facebook & Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...